I am a big fan of pasta. I love the different shapes and sizes. I love the variety of different sauces. And I certainly like how quickly a delicious and fresh pasta dish comes together. Usually cooking is a joy, but after a long day at work, rain outside that hasn’t stopped for hours, feeling cold for the whole day – there is nothing more satisfying than some pasta.
Goat Cheese and Lemon Pasta.
250 g pasta
200 g snow peas
100 g cherry tomatoes
200 g goat cheese, soft
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp lemon zest
1 tsp tarragon, dried
- Wash the snow peas and tomatoes. Depending on their size cut them in half or quarters.
- Cook your pasta in a large pot of well-salted water until it is almost tender. Add the snow peas and cook another two minutes. Drain both pasta and snow peas together.
- In the meantime, mix olive oil, lemon juice, lemo zest, tarragon and goat cheese in a large bowl. Crumble the goat cheese as you put it in.
- Add the hot pasta to the bowl and toss until smoothly combined. Add some water if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper.